Notice of Copyright Infringement
The content, design, and intellectual property of “SP Menus” (hereinafter referred to as “the Website”) are protected by copyright laws and international treaties. All rights reserved.
Copyright Owner: SP Menus
Date of Last Copyright Update: (09/10/2023)
Designation of Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement
Name of Agent: Michael James
Address: 1529 Radford Street Louisville, KY 40299
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1 502-321-6578
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) provides copyright owners with certain protections against online copyright infringement. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the following information to our designated DMCA Agent:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Please provide URLs or other specific information to help us locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please be aware that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
Upon receipt of a proper DMCA notice, we will promptly remove or disable access to the infringing material and notify the alleged infringer of your claim. We may also provide the alleged infringer with your contact information so that they may respond to your claim directly. It is our policy to document all notices of alleged infringement on which we act.
| Please send your DMCA notices to the Designated Agent at the email address provided above. |
Important Note: This DMCA Copyright Page is a template and should be customized to match the specific details and contact information for “SP Menus” (Singapore Menus) and its designated DMCA Agent. Additionally, it is advisable to consult with legal counsel to ensure compliance with relevant copyright laws and regulations.